Have you ever owned a lifted truck, but it was always a pain to get into it? Or maybe it was just too tall to fit in your garage? This is the PERFECT solution for you.
As seen on our 2017 SEMA Build, the Any Level Lift is the most innovative and one of a kind lift in the industry. Using a system of hydraulics and coilovers, this lift is adjustable in the front from -1" to +13" and in the rear -4" to +12". You can set your ride height anywhere in between, and regular driving is limited only by your wheel/tire size clearances.
More impressive is the patented technology of allowing the steering wheel to remain straight at any lift position. Not only that, but you retain an amazing ride quality throughout the entire range.
- Raising and lower is done by 2 switches or an option Ride Controller Pro may be added for remote capabilities. (The optional RCPro retains both remote and manual control options.)
- Front Range: -1" to +13"
- Rear Range: -2" to +12"
- Allows for clearance of 40/15.50 tires at full height with factory bumpers without trimming.
- Includes resting blocks are provided to allow the system to rest at factory ride height or each step along the way.
- Dual rate springs retains towing capabilities
- Power Up/Down unit, allows lifting of the tires while on jack stands.
- NON DUALLY APPLICATION ONLY
- Short Bed and Single cab options require customized driveshafts.
- INSTALLATION SALE/PRESALE rate included
- Wheels/Tires not included.
WOULD you like to purchase this with a truck? Call 501.327.6637 or Email us on how we can finance both together? (For qualified buyers.)
Q: Why isn't it available for an F250?
A: Any Level Lift is starting out with the F-350 until they work through the details associated with certifying compliance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards that apply to vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating of <=10,000 pounds.
Q: Why isn't it available for a dually?
A: The rear brake calipers on a dually are closer together than a single rear wheel truck and will interfere with the rear coilovers as designed for the single rear wheel truck.
By purchasing this product, you agree to allow us, MSA, to use your vehicle for installation training at the Any Level Lift New York facility. It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to get the vehicle to/from MSA for transport to New York OR arrange transportation to/from the Any Level Lift facility.