Take Your Street Truck To A Whole New Level of Performance Both On and Off Road!!! Ideal Upgrade for use with ReadyLIFT GM 2500HD/3500HD Complete Lift Kit Systems!
If you want the best bulletproof set up for aggressive off-roading then you want to add these Uniball Upper Control Arms to your 5"-8" Complete Lift Kit!
The ReadyLIFT® Suspension product line is performance has been developed for the consumer who wants an extra edge. The ReadyLIFT® Mid Travel upper Control Arms (UCA's) are stronger than the stock arms and are 100% bolt-on. The UCA's are a direct fit and will work on 2011-UP Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD trucks that have leveling kits* or lift kits*. Will also work on the new 2015-17 GM 2500HD trucks.
Not for use on stock suspension - truck must have a leveling or lift kit. A minimum of 2.0" of front lift is required to use the 44-3000 uniball upper control arm.
*For trucks with a leveling or lift kit- Your leveling kit or lift kit must currently use the factory upper control arm and factory upper ball joint. If your kit does not utilize these factory components, our upper Control Arms may not work.
Our tab and slot design increase the overall strength of the arm by interlocking each plate. A heat treated conversion pin allows you to retain the factory spindle while running a super strong 1" uniball. Just how strong are these Uniballs? They have been used in all forms of off-road racing without failure. Zerk fittings are provided to make re-greasing the urethane bushings painless. The Series 1 UCA kits are great for someone who bolts on a bigger set of tires or someone who wants to increase their off-road capability. The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Series 1 UCAs gives you greater off-road versatility and strength compared to a more restrictive conventional stock UCA.
If you want a virtually indestructible heavy duty off road upper control arm design and construction engineered for leveled or mild lifted trucks, then the ReadyLIFT Off Road Series UCAs are exactly what you need.
Features & Benefits:
- Correct uniball angle for lifted applications.
- Tab and slot boxed plate design increases overall strength and durability.
- Stronger and longer lasting outer and inner pivots.
- 1" uniball for the outer pivot - No Squeaking!
- Urethane bushings for the inner pivot.
- 4340 Heat treated conversion pin (for ball joint to uniball conversion).
- 17-4 Stainless steel CNC machined high misalignment spacers.
- Increased wheel travel over stock (with shock upgrade).
- Can be used on a truck with a leveling kit or lift kit*.
- Tough Metallic gray powder coat
- Durable Grade 8 hardware.
- No modifications required to install.